Monday 21 May 2018

Petal Passion & Stampin Blends Quad of Cards...

Wanted to share something bright with you today ... as the weather in the UK is beautiful this Sunday as I write this. 

The sun in is out with just a bit of a breeze... and I have just come back from a walk in the beautiful countryside where I live... so thought I would write Mondays blog post before I start on the more mundane Sunday roast dinner duty... 
Also just realised that I hadn't shared this card made back in January at our Quarterly Training event... a really lovely & stunning but simple card by Julie... 

These Petal Passion papers just scream out for colouring... even though I do like them just black and white too....
Stampin Blends were used on this card... which aren't available today.. but they will be in 10 days time... in the initially released colours (aka "old")... and lots more!!! (aka "new")

So I will be starting 2 Stampin Blends Clubs... spread over 3 months... one for the new... and one for the old... click here to contact me to register interest... no obligation at this time whatsoever...
Yup... still love this card... and rather proud of my colouring on it too!!
And here are the links to the other 3 cards in the quad on display! Just press on the individual card photo to go to the post and more details...

And gosh... as I searched for these... I have just realised how much "mileage" I have got out of my Petal Passion papers... so many cards and projects made with them.... 




No comments: