Monday 12 March 2018

Topiary Trio...

You probably can't get much more simple than this... but it has definitely caught the eye of many a lady in my class(room)

Made by me for no apparent reason whatsoever... I just happened to have a couple of coloured and die cut topiary trees from the Charming Cafe stamps and Cafe Builder dies laying around... so I made another.... and now a simple little make selected by my ladies for April classes...

Which now makes 4 cards designed and made a whole month in advance for my April Card Buffet Classes!! About half way there... Never been known before...
So... another small square card blank...  ie 10.5cm from A4 or 4 1/4" from US Letter cardstock... which is a size I seem to be suddenly using for 80% of my card makes this year! With an 8cm (3 1/4") Old Olive mat... and a 7.5cm (3") Whisper White panel...

Topiary bushes stamped in Memento Black... coloured & blended in using Old Olive and Smoky Slate Dark & Light Stampin Blends ... with Light Pool Party around the edge to add definition... and finished off with a simple greeting (also from Charming Cafe)
And I can't tell you how useful the new Mini Stampin Dimensionals were for this card!!! Perfect!

No comments: