Thursday 15 February 2018

Bubble Over... in glorious technicolour...

Sharing a card we made at our last Quarterly training... that I particularly love! 

A card that I had pinned to try later when I first saw it... so it was great to have the opportunity to make it with someone just telling me how!!
A bit of heat embossing and sponging magic with the Bubble Over bundle to turn a simple white card and die-cuts into something bright and cool... 

Though I do have to laugh at my Bermuda Bay straw going over the edge of the card so far... and I can even remember taking the time & effort to not let that happen!!! Must have started chatting instead...
Thanks to Sarah Klass for the stunning original design... and Julie for choosing the card for a Training make! More details for you on the card here at Julie's blog... 





No comments: