Tuesday 6 February 2018

Lots of Lavender Narrow Notecards Trio

Back to the Lots of Lavender set... which can be yours for free during Sale A Bration with a £45 order...

And a trio of Lavender Narrow Notecards... as I wanted to try out a few techniques in a little set...

So first up... No Line Stamping for the outline stamp with Baby Wipe ink pad for the filler stamp... with the Old Olive leaves just stamped with the stamps in the set...
So I used Smoky Slate for the No Line Stamping... and Rich Razzleberry, Berry Burst, Wisteria Wonder and a tiny bit of Elegant Eggplant inks on my baby wipe... it looks very dark in the photo... but a lot nicer... and more subtle... in my hand! And I reckon that I could have got 20-30 stampings from my Baby Wipe ink pad...

Next up... Marker direct colouring (Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive) on the outline stamp... with Baby Wipe ink pad again for the filler...
And lastly No Line Stamping for the outline... with Marker Thumping for the filler...
I inked up the filler stamp with a Wisteria Wonder ink pad and then marker thumped with Rich Razzleberry, Berry Burst and Elegant Eggplant... needed quite a lot of thumping mind...

And my favourite...definitely the first... looks most effective and is by far the quickest! Just a shame I couldn't take a decent photo! And it was even my second attempt...

No comments: