Monday 15 January 2018

Baby Pandas...

So when the partying is over for the Party Pandas... the baby pandas can play!

So a cute mini panda for you... now I just need to find a stamp set with the words Welcome Little One...
And a sweet little card made to celebrate a one year milestone for someone very cute I know! It was perfect as his first cuddly toy was a Panda (not that I knew that until they got the card! But there were tears!!)

And yes... I just fussy cut my standing Panda from the Party Pandas Sale A Bration set... just like this!
And then popped the head down onto the body to make my mini one... the top of the "note" forming the bottom of the head in the mini panda....

Also note that you need to trim the top of the baby panda body... behind the arms at the left and right hand side... you can see the left hand part needing trimming below...
Also used Milestone Moments and Picture Perfect Birthday stamps.... and Stitched Shapes dies...

His little hat is in Picture Perfect Birthday... and also the Happy (on the candle) and Birthday (centre bottom) stamp... I just inked up each word separately with the Basic Black marker pen and stamped separately... with a good clean in between!






2 comments:

Karen Watts said...

Very clever. Love it k x

Amanda said...

Thanks Karen... mini-he is definitely very cute!