Monday 1 January 2018

Year in Review - aka Tutorials Round Up!

Just out of interest I had a scan through my 2017 blog posts and worked out the Most Popular Posts by number of visits during 2017... and not unsurprisingly posts with Tutorials leapt to the top!

So here are the Top 10 Popular Posts/Projects for 2017... just click on the picture to go straight to the relevant blog post... most with the Tutorials... so I hope some of you may find this useful...

Number 1 - Bench Fold Card Tutorial - with a staggering 9000 visits! Actually putting this in my Top 5 Blog Posts of all time (though not showing up in the Top 10 list down the left hand side for some reason!?) ... And the individual Tool Bench and Aga (Kitchen Range) cards each hit the year's Top 10... though  - for the purposes of this review - I am not letting them count twice... 

Edited to Add - Click HERE to go straight to the ordering page and order the tutorial (s)... 
Number 2 - Hearts Come Home #4 Village Bridge U Fold Card Tutorial
Number 3 - Hearts Come Home #3 Baby Wipe Swipe Scene
Number 5 - A6 U Fold Card Tutorial... with over 6000 visits...
Or for A New Home card... and I have just popped this one onto the Tutorials to write up list... I could have sworn I had done it!
And finally at Number 10... DinoRama U Fold Card Tutorial... with nearly 4000 visits... 
So glad I have done this review... which actually goes as far as the Top 30... as now I have been reminded of a few tutorials to write up... as well as some other variants that I had in my head at the time... but that I never quite got round to .... that should keep me busy for a couple of months!!






4 comments:

Anne said...

All your cards are awesome. Thank you so much for everything. Happy New Year.

Amanda said...

Aw thank you Anne.. and my pleasure... and a very Happy New Year to you too...

Kate M said...

Thought you would like to know that one of my ladies who comes to Tuesday class has not been since August when she broke her wrist, and she has returned to class today- guess which card she wanted to do??
The Hearts come home U fold card - and she has ordered the stamps and dies - shame they are not bundled with 10% off, but she is happy that thry have carried over and can't wait for them to arrive, to start this years Christmas cards!! and she loves the Faux Bendi foldi card Hearts Come home one too!!
Thanks for all your inspiration over the last year.
Happy New Year
Lotsaluv
Kate
xx

Amanda said...

Glad to hear she is ok... and my pleasure! And a very Happy New Year to you too Kate