Saturday 9 December 2017

Hello Friend Christmas Tags...

So these are why the Hello Friend and Hang Your Stockings were out in the first place...

Some very simple tags as my ladies this week have a "Golden Balls" Topiary and a Christmas Lantern to make... but I did promise them some tags this year too!

White embossed on Crumb Cake... plus Hang Your Stockings greeting & berries
Gold embossed on white... plus Hang Your Stockings greeting & berries
And last but not least... Garden Green and Real Red Flowers on white.. flowers wouldn't have worked on the embossed wreath... too much smudging!!
And I have to admit that this will be my tag this year... but with copper embossing on Crumb Cake... as that is an absolute perfect match to the wrapping paper I bought at Morrisons last week!

So which came first... tag or paper... why... tag design of course!!!

2 comments:

Sharianne said...

Love these tags Amanda & between you & Monica you've 'made' me put this set on my wish list! Think an order could be going in this weekend!!

Amanda said...

Thanks and delighted to be of service Sharon!! They were on my wish list for ages...just wish I had got them sooner... and come back tomorrow for another lovely simple card using them...