Wednesday 30 August 2017

Carols of Christmas & Merry Music papers

Back to Carols of Christmas today... available in clear mount and wood mount...

Remember this set... this is on early release from the Autumn Winter catalogue and available now... just so you can get ahead with your Christmas card making...

So I thought it high time I shared a lovely Z Fold card using the set...
And this also includes another Sneak Peek for you... as the papers are from the Merry Music Speciality papers (available soon... from 1st September)

A few more musical papers being shown in the shot below...  along with some other lovely products that I will introduce you too later!! Can you spot why I am up my Christmas happy street....
This is a project we made at our last Monthly Training using papers Julie had brought back from her Thailand Incentive Trip... so lovely to get to use something before anyone else.

Though I will be in trouble when Julie spots my mistake... she lovingly selected the Deck The Halls music paper for this card... and I stuck it on the wrong way round... oops!

And for those of you need a further quick reminder on this lovely stamp set and dies... here you go...



4 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful card. I just got my bundle and so looking forward to trying it. Thank you for all your inspiration.

Amanda said...

Thank you Anne... and enjoy the bundle... it is a great one

Unknown said...

love this card.....maybe we can make one on the 8th!!!

Amanda said...

Thank you and maybe Elaine....