I used the Fresh Florals papers in Tranquil Tide, Flower Shop stamps with co-ordinating Pansy Punch, Stitched Framelits dies and One Big Meaning greeting stamps... just click on the highlighted links if you want to look at those products on-line...
And as I made quite a few of these ... as I had a batch of Thank You cards to make... you can see the effects of different combinations of card panels and papers!!
Larger white panel with smaller Pool Party...
Larger & smaller Pool Party ...
Larger Pool Party & smaller Tranquil Tide...
And now for the Tutorial... with some added step by step photos of the gluing steps for those of you that want them...
Note: black type for centimetres using A4 cardstock & blue type for inches using US 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock...
Craft Spa Recipe (A4)
A4 Pool Party/Thick Whisper White 21 x 10.5cm
A4 Pool Party/Tranquil Tide 17.5 x 7cm
A4 Whisper White Front Stitched Framelit Square/6.5cm Square; Small Centre 4.7 x 6.5cm
Paper Left Front 4.7 x 10cm
Paper Right Back 10 cm Square
Paper Small Back 4.7 x 6.5cm
Craft Spa Recipe (US)
US Letter Card Pool Party/Thick Whisper White 8 1/2" x 4 1/4"
US Pool Party/Tranquil Tide 7" x 2 3/4"
US Whisper White Card Front Stitched Framelit/2 1/2" Square; Small Centre 1 7/8" x 2 1/2"
Paper Left Front 1 7/8" x 4"
Paper Right Back 4" Square
Paper Small Back 1 7/8" x 2 1/2"
1. Score large Pool Party/Thick Whisper White LANDSCAPE panel at 5.25 & 10.5cm (US 2 1/8" & 4 1/4")
2. Z Bone Fold. Valley for halfway/centre... Peak for quarter-way
3. Score small Pool Party/Tranquil Tide LANDSCAPE panel at 5.25 & 10.5 cm (US 2 1/8" & 4 1/4")
4. Z Bone Fold. Peak halfway-ish (front) fold... Valley for Quarter-ish (back) fold
5. Adhere papers
Now to sticking the two Z Fold parts. Think about what needs to go where!!! Otherwise you will just stick your whole card together and it won't open after all!! Suggest a dry run with no glue the first time... then it should all become obvious... though I have added some photos of how I do it!
6. Adhere back section of smaller Z Fold onto back face of main card. Close the small Z Fold with the square/front face at the top and the Z folds behind... Apply glue to back/narrower face..
7. Eyeball the small Z Fold square/front face centrally onto the back panel... and stick...
8. Open out the smaller Z Fold off to the right & close the front folds of the main card
9. Adhere front part of smaller Z Fold onto main card front (think about where NOT to put your glue... I use my fingers to guide me where I have put the pen in the photo...
10. Decorate as desired... and yes this is a full opening version (and there is no partial-opening version!)