Saturday 8 July 2017

2017-19 In Colors introduction!!

Oh how rude of me... I haven't formally introduced you all to the new In Colors!! Which I have been using for a few weeks so they may not seem so new after all!!

But seems like a good time for a quick colour show and tell using some ever-so-cute and simple Fresh Florals , Pretty Label & Happy Birthday Gorgeous A7 cards we made in Julie's training a couple of months ago! These cards may be small and super simple but they have caught the eye of everyone that has seen my display...

Plus a round up of projects posted over the last week or so- just click on the project photo to go to those as they all have tutorials too...

First up...Tranquil Tide.... I do have to admit to loving all these new in colors... I think they are the best collection we have ever had... but this is my overall favourite new colour...
Oops - 2 other Tranquil Tide projects made but not posted yet... and I am really not in a tutorial writing zone today! So guess what is coming next week!! 

Secondly... the bright and exciting Lemon Lime Twist... try feeling sad after you use this colour... impossible!!


Thirdly... the colour I have actually used the most... Berry Burst... a really deep pink... but lovely and bright... and my favourite pink of all the pinks... 


Fourthly , the deep and fruity Fresh Fig... 

And last ...but not least... Powder Pink... my perfect pale pink... between the more vintage Blushing Bride and the lighter but brighter Pink Pirouette...


And here they are all together again... such cute cards. Click here for a quick A7 card tutorial if you need one...




2 comments:

Jenny said...

Lovely cards.

Amanda said...

Thank you very much for your kind words Jenny... simply does it with these cute A7 cards.....