Friday 7 April 2017

Mediterranean Moments - New Home


Simple little Watercolor Pencil watercoloured Mediterranean Moments card to welcome someone to their new home... they happen to be into scooters so it really is just the perfect image!

But as any good demonstrator (unfortunately) knows... finding New Home wording amongst our current stash is a tad difficult!! So I had to get creative with the wording... so this is what I used!
HAPPY and JUST SAYIN'  from Crazy About You (one of my first "go-to" sets for wording)
NEW from the words New Beginnings in the Happy Celebrations set
And HOME using the lower case letters in Brushwork Alphabet...

And spot the detail... his new house has a grey door so I ended up with the chrome parts of the scooter blending into the background... so I grabbed my non-SU! silver pen ( happens to be a Uniball Signo) and added chrome parts to the scooter (and the grille above the door). Really makes it pop
Can't wait to see his face when this card is handed over...


2 comments:

Kraftybabs said...

Wow another great card Amanda. I've missed my crafting these past 2 weeks but I've been to Michaels and walmart. Target didn't have much but I got my cricut stuff.

Amanda said...

Thanks and hope you had a fabulous holiday Barbara... see you next Wednesday for a bit of crafting and lots of oohs!!