Sunday 30 April 2017

Window Box Table Decoration & Lotus Napkin Fold

So what else can you do with your Window Box hexagon light boxes... click here for the original posting with Flickavision if you are on a PC!

Simply add them to a Lotus Folded napkin for your place setting... I am so doing this this Christmas for my table!! Time to treat myself to new napkins though... as would be even easier with stiffer napkins...
This Lotus napkin fold is so quick & easy...  So much so I can still actually remember how to do it!!! So we did a quick bit of napkin folding in class this week...

Want to check out some other Napkin Folds and Table Decoration ideas - please feel free to visit my Pinterest board by clicking here...

Re-arrange your display to your hearts content!
I wasn't sure what shape our table would be on our Special 18th Birthday Celebration evening...so I just had to!! 
Unfortunately on the night none of these would have worked so they became place settings instead... 
And I was gutted that we arrived too too late on the evening for me to do a quick mass napkin folding session... as that would have been so cool for our table display! Late care of the 18 year old I hasten to add....







No comments: