Friday 17 March 2017

Happy Celebrations Hoppy Easter

Delightful duo for you today!

Not that I can take any credit for the main event... the stamped panel is the brainchild of Brian King in the USA... click here for more details and his original version (in Watermelon Wonder & Pear Pizazz colourway and with a much "prettier" EASTER word!) ... but I was so inspired and just couldn't resist CASEing and making some of my own (within 30 minutes of seeing Brian's post I think!!)... Too cute Brian! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome idea!

First up ...a simple standard A6 card... spot the detail of the marker pen coloured wording in the paper... highlight whatever words you see fit...
And second up... my new A6 Double Z Joy Fold card... based on my (very popular!) Large Square one but reconfigured for the standard A6 size... click here for the A6 Tutorial... (Square Card Tutorial here and other samples here, here and here)  Edited to Add - note that these are the "not full opening versions"
Love this... it just makes me smile all round!!
SU! Products Used
Stamps - Happy Celebrations, Basket Bunch, Crazy About You
Dies - Basket Builder Framelits Dies
Card & Papers - Thick Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Subtles 12x12 Paper Stack (Wild Wasabi)
Ink Pads  - Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi, Island Indigo, Memento Black
Marker Penss - Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron


2 comments:

Brian King said...

Such great projects, Amanda! I'm so glad that my bunny card inspired you. The double-z fold card is quite amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Thank you Brian... yes you truly inspired me that happy hoppy day! Thanks again....