Saturday 11 February 2017

Loving the Glimmer paper coming 21st February

Oh what a beautiful sight the new Glimmer Paper Pack is... 12 sheets of 6"x 6" gorgeousness! 4 sheets each in Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum...

Yours for free with a £45 order...
We were lucky enough to see, fondle and be blown away by it at training this week... thanks Julie... 

This is the gorgeous card that Julie designed   
But having stuck my glitter pieces together neatly - I just couldn't cover them up with the white die-cut part - so I went for double balloons instead... and lots of shine!!!

And a tip from the lovely Kate Martin for sticking the bits together... turn them onto the wrong side (glitter side down in this case) and stick together with tape. Perfect fit under the die-cut balloon and stuck solidly enough to use as I have...  I then applied the 3D dimensionals to the solid piece as you can see!
Hope you can see some of the shininess!! This is definitely a product you really have to see in the flesh to fully appreciate... but in the meantime...trust me!!


No comments: