Thursday 2 February 2017

Nailed It Build It #1

Nailed It! is one of my favourite bundles in the Spring Summer catalogue... great to have some tools to play with to make cards for the men in my life... and be warned I have a very long list of project ideas inspired by this set.... though it will be a few weeks before I get to use them properly...

Had my first go at using them at our Quarterly Team Training the other week... so here is one Julie made earlier! Nice one Julie...
Great simple little card using the Hardwood background stamp (stamped in Basic Grey on Crumb Cake), Stitched Shapes Framelits (as they are now back in stock), Urban Underground Washi Tape and strongly featuring some Nailed It! paper pieced tools....
And here are the product images... remember that the stamp set/bundle is available in both wood and clear mount...
Nailed It Clear-Mount Bundle

No comments: