Wednesday 28 December 2016

Watercolouring & the Spring Summer Catalogue

Carrying on from yesterday... here are a few more Sneak Peeks for you...

So for today... I thought I would share a few projects made with new stamp sets for which the new Watercolor Pencils I first shared yesterday will prove rather useful...
First up... Beautiful You... which was accompanied with the biggest ooh in the room at the recent Stampin' Up! event.... love these! 3 gorgeous images, 2 artistic squiggles and 8 lovely greetings - suitable for all occasions... and I don't have anything like them!
Second up... Mediterranean Moments... can't wait to get colouring these beautiful images in... all 4 of them...
Thirdly... Day at The Beach... 11 lovely summery images...
And lastly... aaah! So sweet... Moon Baby with its 10 images...
 Followed closely by 15 images in Little Cuties
But wait these are only a few of the sets that I could be sharing today!! But more of that another day!!

All products shared available from 4th January 2017...

2 comments:

Nicklelby said...

Mediterranean Moments looks exciting, I have photographs just like this. Looking forward to more water colouring. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

Yes... Right up our street Jill! I too have some photos! Water colouring class coming soon....