Wednesday 30 November 2016

Snow Globes

 
Carrying on with small Treat Holders for the christmas table... here is another one for your Ferrero Rocher or Lindor Balls... 

But before I start... I have news for you... Stampin' Up! are releasing Year End Closeout Deals very soon... coming 1st December... lots more discounted items so more on that tomorrow... but if you happen to be online after 11pm tonight... check out my Online Store to see the details.... many items only while supplies last!

These very simple little Snow Globes will go down well amongst my skiing mad family & friends. And actually... I may use these for the New Year table
Used Mountain Adventure for decoration and greeting, Stitched Shapes Framelits for the circle, Jar of Love for the lid and Christmas Pines for the snowflakes. Finished off with Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the trees and snowflakes

And the box behind is just a 3 3/4" Square piece of Whisper White card, Scored at 1 1/4" on all 4 sides. Perfect for hiding the treat in...

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Why is anything in miniature just THAT much more cute?? I absolutely love this! Hubby is an avid skier and that fact that I can tuck a chocolate piece behind the scene....He's gonna love it! Thanks for sharing your magic, Amanda ♥

Amanda said...

My pleasure Tracy... hope he loves his miniature scene... !