Thursday 12 May 2016

You're Invited...

Another Cups & Kettles die make... another CASEd card... and yes, yet another of Val Moody's... here is Val's original card... with the low down on what she used... I just changed the colour scheme to suit my ladies.... 

And a tip for you... I faffed around getting the cutlery where I wanted them, then I taped the 3 together... so we cut about 20 cards in one go before the tape needed re-doing.... easy peasy!! Speed die-cutting... 

A card so perfect in its simplicity.... nice one Val... thanks again.... Though I am laughing at my comment on your blog on the day you posted this... I know I had a really great idea inspired by your card that day... but the "what" now escapes me!!!

Remember that the Cups & Kettles dies and the co-ordinating A Nice Cuppa stamps do not carryover into the new 2016-17 catalogue... so if you fancy them... the time is now... with the bundle at 15% off too....

No comments: