Wednesday 25 May 2016

Oh my Word... Join me and Stampin' Up! in June...

Wow... what a promotion for you if you sign up with Stampin' Up! in June... get an extra 2 stamp sets for FREE... 

That could be worth up to £92, depending on which stamps you choose. So you can get up to £222 of product for £99... plus all the business supplies and catalogues too... great deal!!

It’s an even better deal as that’s the same month Stampin' Up! launch the new 2016-17 Annual Catalogue and all those fabulous new stamps inside it...


Quick note: Bundles and kits don't apply!

In the meantime... please do not hesitate to contact me if you want to know more or just have a no-obligation chat about how being a Stampin Up! demonstrator could suit you!! Best thing I ever did... Certainly expanded my creative world! And social... and financial... and I could go on...

No comments: