Sunday 15 May 2016

Happy Father's Day... Going Places & Beautiful Ride Square Swing Arm Card

Here is another Square Swing Arm Card ... this time for my Dad... no secrets as to my family's passion and love of VW Beetles... (more on that here!) so it has to be...
And here is the link to the card created by & pinned by Pam Allen at The Serial Stamper that inspired my series of Swing Arm Card makes with the Going Places paper stack for my Men's cards this week... Unfortunately I cannot find the card on The Serial Stamper blog - hence Pam's Pinterest link for a change... but 4300 of us pinners can't be wrong!! Fabulous card Pam.... 
SU! Products Used
Stamps - Beautiful Ride, Guy Greetings
Papers & Card - Going Places stack, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Shimmery White ( for the Beetle)
Inks - Archival Black, Soft Sky & Aquapainter
Pens- Signo gel pen ( for my road markings - did think about adding gemstones too for the cat's eyes!!!), Basic Grey Marker, Sharpie silver metallic pen(non SU!)

No comments: