Tuesday 3 May 2016

Handbag Mini Book in Sweet Sugarplum

Moving back to the new Sweet Sugarplum... this is a mini book in a bag I created for the Stampers Showcase display at On Stage Telford... showcasing the new 2016-18 In Colour Sweet Sugarplum designer series paper and the gorgeous new ruched ribbon...
 
But I don't think many people actually saw what it was... instead just seeing a plain bag sat there... I must have opened it up at least 3 times during the course of the day....
Though I still have to laugh at the random photos I used... I just don't have any girlie photos to fill a pinky project...so I had to think hard... and came up with any pinky/purply flowers from a trip round last Year's Open Gardens in the village... the lilac does work particularly well colour wise..
Want to make one for your self... here is the link to one with the tutorial I posted earlier...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks for the instructions for this Amanda. I've posted my version on my blog today & linked back to your instructions & posts.

Amanda said...

Love it in Botanicals Sharon... And thanks for the shout out and link....