Tuesday 31 May 2016

Centre Step Easel Tardis Card for Tuesday!

My Tardis has been causing a bit of a reaction amongst Stampin' Up! demonstrators around the world!! As a result Friday night and Saturday was very busy on this blog...

So whilst I was packing my Going Places paper stack leftovers away from the month's classes.... my eyes suddenly spotted the 2 paper designs I had left... and I felt inspired to make a card for all the Whovians out there... many of whom I know have started to follow me over the weekend... so hello and welcome to you!!
So without further ado ...as these papers will not be available in a few hours time..... here is my Centre Step Easel Card dressed up with a Tardis in space...

But now I have made this card... I know I can go one better!!! I know the very card... So please feel free to comment on this post and so guilt trip me to making the other card I have in my head... even though the papers will have gone for good by then...
And before I go...a Top Tip for you with the windows of your Tardis... grab your clear Wink of Stella and wink away... they seriously now look rather life like!
Thank you Lynzie for this fabulous Top Tip.....(as she had opened up her new Wink of Stella seconds before she started to make her Tardis... and so it just had to be used immediately!! To such great effect....)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that card Amanda. I'm not surprised the Tardis card is getting lots of interest! Its fantastic. I added a flickering candle electric tealight to Paul's. He loved it.

Amanda said...

Thx Jo.. And great idea to add a tea light.... Think my Next Tardis will have to have vellum Windows.....

SpindleandDistaffCreations said...

Love your Tardis! I was inspired by one of your older box versions to make my own for a young man who loves Dr Who. I must say that I was thoroughly pleased with the result. Thanks for your inspiration!!!

Kate M said...

Great idea to make a Tardis card - not had time to blog yet as Lexie is still here - Lucas joined us just as we were sitting down for tea! Simon picking them both up in an hour!! What's the betting it will be longer than that? Love to have them, but I am tired out already.
xx

Amanda said...

Lovely to hear you were inspired to make your own... Hope the young man thoroughly appreciated it!

Amanda said...

Tiring yes.... But make the most of it whilst they are there...as my mother would say! Hope you get to blog (and not just flop!!) when they Are gone....

Unknown said...

Love it! I have a daughter who is mad on all things Dr Who, I have yet to attempt a Tardis of any description

Amanda said...

Thanks Julie... The Hearth & Home dies do make a Tardis pretty easy.... In fact once you start....probably Tardii....