Monday 23 May 2016

And finishing off with new In Colour Peekaboo Peach...

Not what I was actually planning on sharing today... but there appears to be an iCloud photo transfer go slow over here today!! I was plotting on sharing some of the new projects I have been working on for my All Day Event last Saturday... but hey not to be... hopefully from tomorrow...

So group shot today of my Peekaboo Peach projects for the On Stage Telford new In Colour displays... followed by the individual photo and link to the project in the text below... 
Butterfly Basics Swing Easel Card... with link to the card tutorial...
Curvy Keepsake Peach... this little project has caused much excitement "in the flesh"... quite a surprise to me!! 
Extra Large Peekaboo Peach Rose Wonder Card...
P is for Peekaboo Peach Box Frame ( I am still itching to add some googly eyes to this one!!!)

And that as they say... is a wrap.... or is it!!!?



No comments: