Wednesday 2 March 2016

Happy Home Watercoloured Duo & New Weekly Deals

Think these finish off the Happy Home series for now... another double scene for you...  

A couple of cards to show the difference between Whisper White and Shimmery White card for Aqua Painter watercolouring... 

The card to the left is on Shimmery White...subtle, smooth and slightly shimmery!
And the one to the right is on Whisper White... looked the same at the production/wet stage... but every brushstroke evident when dried... which gives its own effect... but we all much preferred the smoothness of the Shimmery White... 
And interestingly all my ladies last week preferred the Shimmery White over the Watercolor Paper too

And here are this week's Weekly Deals... very happy to see Perfect Pennants on there... a favourite amongst my ladies. My order going in early Friday if anything you want here and you can collect from me....

PS hopefully my posts are now back to their usual coffee time! February was a busy month - and a poorly me for over half of it!!

No comments: