Tuesday 5 January 2016

It is Time... for the NEW Spring Summer Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration 2016 promotion

Lots to tell you about today... as it is finally time for the release of the NEW 2016 Spring Summer Catalogue and the start of the Sale-A-Bration promotion...

But first things first... some brand new gorgeousness for you! And I promise you... there is lots! Just press on the picture to go to the relevant document...

Firstly... the NEW Spring Summer Catalogue... Sales period 5th Jan to 31st May 2016
And secondly the Sale A Bration Brochure... Promotion runs 5th Jan to 31st March 2016.

Want to see more... and/or want retired/current products at a discount! I am holding a Spring Summer Catalogue Launch and Buy One Get Half Free (BOGHOF) Retired Products Sale event next week here in Great Ouseburn, Yorkshire (between Harrogate and York). Just £5 or free with a £35+ order. Running 10-12am or 1-3pm Wednesday 13th, Friday 15th and Saturday 16th January. Pay on the day - but please book in with me for your preferred couple of hours asap so I can ensure a seat for you and prepare your Make n Take... And other dates/times can be arranged as mutually convenient.

Can't make those dates but want a hard copy catalogue in your hands? Email me and I will post one out to you... Note that copies have already been posted to regular class attendees and those ordering £50+ through me during the last 6 months... but who knows what Royal Mail may have done if you haven't yet received yours... so do let me know if you haven't received yours yet...

Lots more samples and product information to share with you... as I am super-excited about so many of the new products... but I will spread that out over the next few days so you are not reading for too long today!!! Just enjoy looking at the pretty new products today!!

Also I am introducing a new SAB Rewards Club for those of you that would like to maximise your freebies but minimise/spread your spend over the 3 months of the promotion... more details coming very soon!

Oh and for those of you new to Stampin' Up! and/or Sale A Bration... this is how it all works...  

Earn Free Product in any (or all) of 3 ways... 

For every £45 you spend (before shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Spend £90 get 2 free SAB products... and so on... with no limits... 

Choose from 11 items in this Sale A Bration brochure. 
Note 3 items are limited-time products which are only available until 15 February 2016.  But wait... this means that there will be another batch of limited time products come 16 February 2016! 
Order over £200 or... host a qualifying party with at least £200 in sales... and you'll earn £20 more Stampin' Rewards. You can even use the Stampin Rewards towards a Demonstrator Starter Kit.
Example: For a £200 order... earn £40 total Stampin Rewards during Sale A Bration 

Get another £30 product for FREE. Choose up to £160 product. Pay just £99. Ships for FREE too...

So what next...

Book into my Launch & Sale Event...or request a hard copy of the catalogue...

Ready to ORDER... and start earning your FREE Sale A Bration products...  Just email me... OR shop online here ... entering my January Stampin Rewards Code KZBVDENG for an extra free gift from me... (Note - do not enter this code for orders over £150...claim your free Stampin Rewards instead!)

Ready to JOIN my Craft Therapists Team... and I would be delighted to have you join us...

Just choose your £160 product and order your starter kit here... you will need your credit/debit card handy!
Note that you can order products from this Spring Summer Catalogue and the 2016 Annual Catalogue and from Clearance Rack & Weekly Deals too

Have questions? More details about being a demonstrator here... But please just email me or ring me on 01423 331562. I am always happy to have a Stampin' Up! and crafting chat... no obligation at all!


No comments: