Saturday 16 January 2016

Birthday Bouquet Swing Easel Card

 
Back to my Swing Easel card... a new fresh look!
Loving these Birthday Bouquet papers... think these are proving to be my favourite papers... ever!
Very versatile... but more on that another day...
12x12 card version of the tutorial here

Oh ... I have to laugh... have you spotted that bit of Sticky Strip red layer on the card!! Proving that stuff gets everywhere... thank goodness for the Tear n Tape nowadays!! Might have to retake and replace all these photos at some point tomorrow!!!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

Anne said...

Fab card Amanda! I was trying to work out what the bit of red was:-) x

Kristine said...

LOVE this! Great eye candy - lots to see. Those flowers are gorgeous! :)

Patrice said...

Haha I wouldn't have seen it if you didn't send me looking...wasn't easy to find. Absolutely love your card, Amanda, and have to agree, I think this paper is my all time favourite too. x

Amanda said...

Thank you Patrice...glad you found it! And have to admit..I am still loving these papers.....