Friday 18 December 2015

For The New Two Wedding Swing Easel Card

Last Swing Easel Card! For now...
I had a special request for a Wedding Card...
And with the bells in the Cozy Christmas set...It was easy enough to oblige... the christmas greenery was just cut off!
I did think I would have my pre-order box (with my new Bloomin Love stamp set) ...but it arrived the day later...so I had to quickly find my retired best seller ever Flowerful Heart and push it into service again...
The heart is stamped in retired gold Encore ink - with the greeting gold embossed over the top...
I had to heat gun dry the heart ... but small flecks of gold embossing powder still stuck to it...which actually looks rather cool...
The wedding card requester was very happy... and so was another lady who got to make a Gold Wedding Anniversary card she needed...

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

Lea Denton, The Crafty Spark said...

This is beautiful Amanda, I love the new heart stamp that you've used :) xx

Amanda said...

Thanks Lea... Though it is actually the old heart stamp.... My new heart stamp was in transit!

Karen Watts said...

This is beautiful Amanda, Think I may have to case. k x