Friday, 23 October 2015

Wonderland Antlers #1

Oops...auto scheduling gone rather wrong ( probably me mind!!) ...so just had to switch posts around... which is code for Fancy Fold Friday post now something Special for Saturday!!

Well I was given a challenge.... a couple of my ladies virtually screamed with glee when they saw the antler image in the Wonderland set... so I knew I had to come up with something...

Yes I know an antler image is bang on trend... I can see antlers appearing all over this year's new Christmas products hitting the shops...
But... not me... I could only  think of one thing I would use them for... which involves lots of fussy cutting... and then I discovered that these aren't as easy to cut out as I first thought...

So it was back to the drawing board.... and finally the ideas started to come...
And now I am converted.... loving the antlers! 

This card is simple... just inking up the antlers in Early Espresso... then stamping once, twice, three times... no re-inking in between. And stamping off once before stamping the greeting onto the panel.... all with the aid of my trusty Stamp A Ma Jig of course!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...