Friday, 9 October 2015

Tutorial for the Making of a Door using Hearth & Home Framelits

As many of you have asked... I thought I should quickly share the making of a door...

Grab your Hearth & Home Framelits and some card... die cut 2 windows
 
Snip off the bottom (4th) section on both of them ( you should be left with 3 of the 4 sections!)
Trim off the small "overhangs" on both - blink and you will miss these on this photo!
Apply glue to one of snipped 3 section parts ( I have only used Sticky Strip so you can see where the glue is!)
Adhere other snipped 3 section part over the other
Snip out small centre panes
Cut a piece of matching card - mine is 2 1/2" x 5 3/4" (6.3 x 14.7cm)
Adhere door frame to back panel ( suggest adding any brad for door handle before this stage - not pictured)
Decorate as desired... I have just added a Peaceful Wreath


2 comments:

  1. Amanda this is brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing this.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara...glad you came back today to see it.... Hope you enjoy the " snippity snip" and make a door or two....

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...