Friday, 2 October 2015

Sleigh Ride Bendi Fold Card

 
I have been wanting to make a Bendi Fold Card since I saw fellow UK demo Zoe Tant make a prototype many many years ago!
Then the Bendi Card took off and there is even a SplitCoast Stampers Tutorial written by Bibiana Martinez-Ziegler for us to follow...which I did...
This card was therefore first on my list of makes when I saw these dies...and I know I was not alone with that thought!
Though a re-make is in order before I run the class as ...
(1) the right hand side was not quite deep enough to cut full trees straight  - so a quick add of some full Smoky Slate trees was in order  - though I do rather like that effect... proving yet again that being wrong does often make a right!!
(2) There is a cover up job of a stupid mistake inside!! Hopefully you can't see it...so I am keeping quiet....
(3) I smudged my wording!!! Aargh...

I think the Smoky Slate trees will still be added...but the other issues will be sorted!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Can you believe a Bendi card was on my shortlist for my Technique Class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can definitely believe it! It is a great card with these dies...

      Delete
  2. Love this, funny its the third item down on my to-do list!. k x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Karen... Definitely a card to be on a To Dolist!

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...