Thursday, 8 October 2015

Christmas Card from another time and dimension!

Now I know quite a lot of you are Dr Who & Tardis fans from the response  to my Hearth & Home Tardis box a few weeks ago
 
So I thought I should share a simple card featuring a Tardis....
 
 This card only took me a few minutes to throw together....cough!
 Well... the brighter Pacific point Tardis was ready... the boughs and stockings were ready...
So I just had to grab a "blobs" stamp from Holly Jolly Greetings and Whisper White ink pad  - and stamp away on a Basic Black DL card. And it was done!!

Personal I prefer the Tardis in Night of Navy - what about you?

By the way - I will be writing up the tutorial for the Tardis box... along with a few other projects that have proven popular... just need a few more hours in a day ( or two) first!! I cannot start to tell you how busy the last 5 weeks have been

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I've really been enjoying all your projects using the Hearth & Home Framelits! would love to know how you made the door with it as the frame lit by itself is really too short for a door and double seems like it would be too long.I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara... Keep your eyes peeled... I happen to be making a door tomorrow.... Will be a slightly later post.... But snippity snip of the door coming very soon!

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...