Sunday, 4 October 2015

Adult Colouring - The Wings of a Dove (of Peace)

If you are into the current trend of Adult Colouring & Art Therapy - then you will love this stamp.... 
Why not use your colouring to good effect - and pop them on a simple  - but stunning - Christmas card! And even better - this image is not just for Christmas - it can be used all year round.... though you will need other greetings!
Therapy and money saving all at the same time...what could be better!
Now I have to admit that I don't usually enjoy colouring in...a little is OK...but a lot...not me! But I did rather enjoy this little subtle arty masterpiece... once I got into the groove... and I can see a few more appearing...
Colours used - Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon and Sahara Sand. And I used a greeting from Peaceful Pines as it seemed apt...

And a big thanks goes out to fellow demo, teamie and friend, Sally Jo Houghton - she told me I would love this stamp - so much so she stamped some for me!! And yes, Sally-Jo - you are SO right!! Thanks again....

And yes - you are definitely costing me money again....! Actually I have to laugh... we borrowed/swapped/stamped each other's stamps at a Training event - and both of us have ended up buying the ones we borrowed!! Wonder if we will try that again....!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...