Monday 28 September 2015

Thankful for Summer Happy Scene...

Just realised I didn't share my Summer scenery through the window..... so this completes my All Seasons Trio....
Snipped the window differently this time... shows off my tree better....
Sponged a Soft Sky sky and Cucumber Crush meadow....  Aqua - painted the tree with Cucumber Crush (could be a first time outing for my Cucumber Crush ... but definitely the right colour for my summery scene!!)
Added a few flowers in the meadow using my Daffodil Delight marker pen and Signo white gel pen ( white ones could be sheep if I had omitted the birdies from my scene stamping!) 
Boughs of Cucumber Crush greenery with Dafodil Delight flowers ( blobs from Happy Scenes coloured in) I would have added a few punched flowers too if I had had more time....
And finished off with the big Thankful wording from the Autumn Winter Catalogue hostess set, Six Sayings
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another lovely window card!! And, I love the "thankful" stamp...So elegant! ~ Donna =)