Tuesday 1 September 2015

Hearth & Home AND Introducing... the new 2015 Annual Winter Catalogue


So... it is finally time.... time for me to share the new 2015 Autumn Winter Catalogue in all its glory!
Edited to add - Tutorial now posted for card above...

But I feel that I have to warn you... this is the best selection of products that Stampin' Up! have ever put together for us... in my humble opinion!!!

Just click on the picture of the Handmade for the Season cover below to go straight to the online catalogue... or just contact me for your own copy to hold in your hands!
 2015 Stampin'Up! Autumn Winter Catalogue
Now I could go on and on about all my favourite products today! But I won't...for now I will just share some projects made with my No. 1 favourite item ...Hearth & Home Framelits dies... you won't want to be without these.... trust me!!!
Though I have to reflect.... none of my customers spotted this beauty as they glanced through their catalogues for the first time.... nor did they spot my other favourite!! More on that one later!!

Which I think goes to prove that our eyes focus in on the big images of the stamp sets - and not the smaller images of the dies & punch shapes.... which this year includes some real must haves...

So here you go... first some product pictures - and then back to some more of my makes... Just click on the picture for more details in my Online Store

Hearth & Home Framelit dies
Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up!
And the co-ordinating stamp sets.... yes sets...

Happy Scenes stamp set
This set is bundled with the Hearth & Home dies with 15% off...
Happy Scenes Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
And here is the Happy Scenes Photopolymer bundle...
Happy Scenes Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Festive Fireplace stamp set
This set is bundled with the Festive Fireside dies with 15% off...
Festive Fireplace Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Festive Fireside dies
Festive Fireplace Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
And here is the Festive Fireplace Photopolymer bundle...
Festive Fireplace Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
So the Hearth & Home dies are designed to be multi purpose - a window and a window box.... or snip out those panes - and you have a fireplace and a mantelpiece. Simples!

Now I have a few more ideas and uses for these dies but more of those on another day! Just trust me when I say that they are incredibly versatile...

Have I whetted your appetite? If local to Yorkshire (UK) - would you like to join me for a Hearth & Home class? Or if further away in UK - would you like to get a Class in the Mail kit?? I will share more details tomorrow ( as this post has already got way too long!)... but in the meantime... please do not hesitate to contact me for the flyer with the full details...

So I will leave you with a couple more of my makes..... expect a lot more some day(s) soon.....
Edited to add - Tutorial now posted for card above...
And just to round off...  some close ups of the project images from the Stampin' Up! catalogue... 4 fabulous projects Stampin' Up! card designers.... Thank you...








4 comments:

Kristine said...

You enabler you :) I LOVE these dies and stamps. Love even more than they're so versatile. I agree... must-haves! All your cards are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

Lol Kris.... I like that name!! I think.....
Yes. Definite must haves in my craft room.... Already know they will be a keeper... For ever....

Ludis Papeterie said...

wunderschön!

Amanda said...

Dankeschon!