Saturday 8 August 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And a Wreath!

Well...my Autumn Winter Catalogue pre-order box arrived today...so I got a tad distracted...

It is full of gorgeous goodies and I can't wait to get creating for Christmas and share with you.

Have to admit that this year I found it REALLY hard to decide upon my first must-haves... the list was very long as the Autumn Winter Catalogue is full of so many fantastic products.... I am in Christmas image and greetings heaven.....

So I have the Autumn Winter catalogues all ready to go. Here is a front cover teaser for you!
Just contact me for your copy if you are not seeing me over the next few weeks or want one posted.

And I can place your order from 1st September when the catalogue goes live. Orders and payment to me at least a week before please... so by 25th August please...

Don't want to wait till 1st September for your Christmas goodies ... want to get on with your Christmas makes this month.... join our team and you can pre-order the Autumn Winter Catalogue products as your starter kit! Otherwise known how to beat the queue!

And yes I did say I got distracted by my box.... I had finished a whole series of new projects to start to share with you today... but excitement got the better of me  - and it is now very dark outside - so too late for photos.... oops! Sorry.... Back soon...

In the meantime... this is the only Creative Share I have for today... albeit a retired one... but it maybe useful for someone who has their Build A Bouquet flower kit from the Spring Summer seasonal catalogue left over...
 
We decided that making all of the flowers each was maybe a bit too much.... so we shared a kit amongst 5 of us... and made a wreath instead... which was a good decision... just Burlap ribbon wrapped around a metal frame... ( note the wider burlap ribbon for the bow is non SU! from Amanda pre SU! stash!!)

Though I wish I had hung it up to photo... it is a tad squidged at the bottom.... but I am sure you get the idea... 

No comments: