Wednesday 15 July 2015

You're in My... Best Thoughts

Another quick card featuring the new hostess stamp set - Best Thoughts. 

Another lovely exclusive hostess stamp set - we really do have some great ones this year... quick picture of the 5 of them here...

Want to get your hands on some of these hostess sets?? Well here is how...

(1) Place an order of £150+. 
All for you - or for you and a few friends!
Through my Online Shop or via email
You will get £15 Stampin Rewards - which means you can get your hands on a couple of them... (or alternatively you can still choose any current products of £15+ value)

(2) Join my Rewards Club. Details here.

(3) Email or phone me with your order of £75+... and choose 1 free hostess set as well.
I will add your order to my next order. 
For collection or postage at cost

(4) Host a Stampin' Up! party... earn rewards whilst having some fun with your friends as well....

So back to the card... again clean & simple... just adult colouring with my Blushing Bride & Pear Pizzazz marker pens... Crystal Effects added to the flower heads and Dazzling Details to the butterfly to make them pop..

No comments: