Thursday 25 June 2015

Work of Art Ideas as it has 25 % off this week.... Weekly Deals 24 -31 July

Oops sorry... a day late! Sorry...mad busy week...

Do try the new Fast Fuse adhesive... runner type glue but nearly as strong as Sticky Strip/red line tape.... easy peasy!

And ... stop press.... do spot the 3 stamp sets at 25% off... love all 3 and I will be buying Choose Happiness.... ( I have the other two!)

But... if you haven't got it already..! My best selling stamp of the year is on there with 25% off... Work Of Art...

I have used this set so much for watercolour backgrounds ... and I have now remembered that I have a very different idea/work of art to share... just need to find it first.... hopefully Saturday....

And a few other Work of Art samples.... gosh... just realised that I had only shared two of these previously! And apologies as some of the main images or wording are now retired....















No comments: