Wednesday 17 June 2015

CAS Watercolour Wings

If you like butterflies you are going to absolutely love love love the new Watercolor Wings stamp set...

If  you are on the fence so to speak about butterflies (like me) - then you are still going to love this set! Trust me I do.... In fact... I have actually had to admit that I have finally got over my dislike of butterflies....

The hardest part may be deciding which of the fabulous butterfly & co-ordinating framelits sets you will purchase first! Watercolor Wings or Butterfly Basics....

You will regret neither...and you will probably end up with both...which is great as they both co-ordinate really well with each other!

So my first share with the set is a true CAS (Clean & Simple card). We made these at training last week.... Thanks Julie - love these! Right up my CAS street.... and I know my girls will love this in my classes next week ....

Both use the Watercolour Wings stamp set, the fabulous new Thank Yous greeting set, One Big Meaning and the new Triple Banner Punch for the banner.

The first uses the new Fluttering embossing folder and the second the Brick Wall embossing folder. Great thing about these folders - is that they are 6" square..... so I can emboss a whole large square card in one go... thank you Stampin' Up!

Both butterflies are stamped using Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant - but the first is the second stamping  - whereas the second is the first stamping!!!! LOL.... what a mouthful - shame I didn't load these photos up the other way round.... What I mean to say is that I stamped up both butterflies without re-inking in between - think I prefer the more subtle second stamping in this colour way....

And oh... Weekly Deals this week.... click on the pic for more details. Two great stamp sets ( Banner Banter & And Many More) there for the Banner Punch and Word Window Punch which loads of you already have! And lots of embossing folders too...

No comments: