Saturday 14 March 2015

Sheltering Tree Large Square Double Display Card by Sam Wilson

 clip_image002

Oh do I have another treat to share with you today!!

 clip_image002[4]

My friend and fellow uber-talented demonstrator, Sam Wilson has been making my Large Square Double Display cards again…. this time for a special girl’s 21st card.

Isn’t this just STUNNING… I am sure that you will agree  - and I will be sure to pass any of your comments straight onto Sam….

Thank you for letting me share here Sam…definitely too good not to share!

Sam has used Sheltering Tree on the outside and Something Lacy on the inside – with a butterfly from Butterfly Basics.Oh…and to save you looking… the tutorials to the Large Square Double Display Card are here… Imperial. Metric. And she has been busy with the Crystal Effects on the letters and colouring Shimmer card for the numbers….

And for those of you that asked and are waiting…. the tutorial for the A4 cardstock version of this card will be posted fairly soon… I haven’t forgotten!

No comments: