Saturday 24 January 2015

White Christmas & Holiday Home in January!

White Christmas & Wonderful Wreath Large Square Double Display card by Sam Wilson

Told you I had another Sam Wilson Large Square Double Display Card treat to share with you…. what can I say…but WOW!! So stunning Sam…. we really want you blogging again…… !!! In the meantime though I am very happy to share your work….. anytime!!

Go here for Sam’s Painted Petals summery card and the links to my tutorials for the Large Square Double Display card.

And sorry to have to say…. both these stamp sets are now retired and unavailable…. sniff!!!

Right I am just off to All Day Team Training now…. always look forward to my time with everyone in the team. There are usually quite a few laughs to be had… and of course lots of crafting….. And hope my little Inspiration table does the job … more projects to share soon…..

No comments: