Monday 17 November 2014

12 Days of Christmas 3D House of Treats

12 Days of Christmas, All is Calm 3D House, Shadow Box, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa,  (1)

This is a project that I made for my recent All Day Class.

The house shadowboxes were an item I have had for a while and have been itching to decorate…. and the newly released 12 Days of Christmas stamp set in the Autumn Winter Catalogue Supplement just caught my eye and gave me a few ideas to try to make!

12 Days of Christmas, All is Calm 3D House, Shadow Box, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa,  (4)

Add in the wonderful Tiny Treat boxes and you have a 12 Days of Christmas Calendar…. I know my son will be delighted to have a new box of treats to go at once the Advent Calendar is eaten up!! This will be a project he LOVES!!

12 Days of Christmas, All is Calm 3D House, Shadow Box, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa,  (2)

If you love it too…. there are 2 prepped kits available to purchase with a qualifying order. First Come First Served… Just contact me (link at top RHS of my blog) to register your interest….. If many are interested… I will even try to source some more of the gorgeous shadowboxes!

Check out how the Tiny Treat boxes open to reveal their stash…..

12 Days of Christmas, All is Calm 3D House, Shadow Box, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa,  (5)

And here is a close-up of the decorated house part… I was so happy to use my Wintertime stamp set…. I bought it for use in scrapbooking my many ski holidays….so it was sat there just waiting….. perfect size… I did think everyone would add a CHRISTMAS word banner….but I was so wrong!

12 Days of Christmas, All is Calm 3D House, Shadow Box, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa,  (3)

And did I mention IDEAS using the 12 Days of Christmas stamp set…oh yes…come back tomorrow for another project we did at the All Day Workshop! I think it is a truly unique & great stamp set!! So useful for projects to take us through from Christmas Day to January….. it carries on where others leave……

I also have a useful tip for making the 12 Days of Christmas stamp set that bit easier to use….. need to go & set up for another photo shoot!

5 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Love this shadow box! And the 12 boxes underneath are a great idea too! I'd be interested in a shadow box if you find some more please :-) xxx

Amanda said...

Thank you Sarah Jane... Yes I'll let you know if I source any shadowboxes... Oh and there are just 8 boxes under the house....

Anne said...

Fabulous!!! X

Amanda said...

Thank you Anne!

Unknown said...

Another masterpiece Amanda!! Just brilliant!!