Tuesday 23 September 2014

Wondrous Wreath with more WOW!

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire 040

Before I got my Wondrous Wreath set… one of my ladies commented that the wreaths appeared “flat”on the samples she had seen on the web… so I set to to give my wreaths a bit more life….

The process started off with the berries or just a few leaves being randomly glossed up using Crystal Effects as per these cards shared earlier in the week…

But then I went the whole hog…  so this card has every leaf glossed up… and boy does it shine and pop off the card! Definitely not flat! You just need a bit of patience – but it does makes great therapy!

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire 038

In fact I didn’t stop there… even some of the flowers are “glossed up” too….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire 041

SU! Supplies Used

Stamps – Wondrous Wreath, Pictogram Punches, PL Holiday Cheer

Dies – Wonderful Wreath

Punches – Itty Bitty Accents Pack

Colours – Old Olive, Garden Green, Blackberry Bliss, Pink Pirouette

Embellishments – Crystal Effects, Basics Gemstones

4 comments:

Karen Watts said...

So tempted to buy this now. Lovely. k x

Anne said...

Looks lovely. I didn't buy this one !!! x

Zoe Tant said...

Really pretty Amanda. How did you stop the ink from bleeding once you added the crystal effects please. Thanks for visiting my blog too! ZX

Amanda said...

Thank you for popping by Zoe... Good question... but I didn't need to do anything... it just didn't bleed... either on the berries or the leaves... apart from very slightly around one leaf where I "splodged" over the edge with my Crystal Effects! So guess it is a case of less is more...