Tuesday 16 September 2014

Holiday Home for a New Home

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire 018

Following on from the Christmas version I posted yesterday…here is a New Home version that I needed to quickly make for good friends just settling into a New Home. Delighted to say that this accompanied some SU! crafting goodies – so yes Alison… I will quickly move onto some cards using the Wonderful & Wondrous Wreath very soon!!!

As it was SO important that I got Alison’s crafting goodies off in the post quickly….. I made myself keep it very Clean & Simple – but I did get the chance to use my new FAVOURITE background stamp….. I Love Lace…oh yes I do!!! It is SO beautiful stamped in Whisper White craft ink on any cardstock colour – albeit very subtle when stamped on the more subtle colour ways…. I think everyone has picked up my display cards using it…there is almost a texture to feel….

I Love Lace Wood Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire 025

No comments: