Saturday 1 March 2014

Envelope Punch Board–Mini Series #3

2014_02_Envelope Punch Board Project by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire, UK  (7)So here is a straightforward C6 envelope and a card to go in it!!

One of my ladies bought the Oval Framelits last month so I needed to use them to show her another simple way to use them…. so I wanted to do a simple oval aperture card. So it was time for another CASE of another card of Julie’s that WOWed me when I saw it back in January…. I just changed some of the colours to suit the Sweet Sorbet papers. So simple – but so effective. Add I wish I had taken some photos of the alternatives made this week…. the card looks great on its side too – and the wording from Simply Fabulous and Perfectly Penned looks great on their too…..

2014_02_Envelope Punch Board Project by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire, UK  (8)

And the new Texture Boutique machine was out in force again – the depth really is great with my extra shim….

SU! Products used

Stamps – Petite Petals; Perfect Pennants

Punches & Dies – Petite Petals; Framelits – Ovals

Embossing Folder – Beautifully Baroque

Embellishments – Pool Party Seam Binding; Gems

Cardstock – Naturals White

Inks – Summer Starfruit; Pool Party; Crisp Canteloupe; Pistachio Pudding; Coastal Cabana

No comments: