Saturday 1 June 2013

Retired List 2013 Summary – Ones to watch out for!

I tried to put together a list of 10 items that I want to quickly highlight as going for good – but I failed….. so here is my Top 15…! Warning long post!!

All images © 1990-2013 Stampin’ Up!

1 Divided Pages Protectors  ( Quick update 11.03 pm – All Gone already!!)

I am just gutted to see these go for good….. this product has finally made me scrap a lot of my life – quickly and easily…. This is one I have stocked up on for my own personal use. And I do not expect them to be on the Retired List for very long! 10 sheets of pockets of varying sizes/orientations to just pop your photos/memorabilia/pretty papers in…. simples! And very striking…. Even great for just sorting through your photos until you are ready to pop them onto more time consuming pages!!!!

imageimage

2. Scallop Square Dies

Yes plural!!

Having being christened the ”Scallop Square Queen” by many a fellow demo….. I can’t repeat the words I used when I saw these on the List….. The Bigz Scallop Square Clear die is definitely my most used die… ever!! For every type of papercrafting project you should wish to carry out!! Just click here for links to many of the projects to be found on this blog!!! About 30 at the last count I think…..

And don’t miss out on the Scallop Square Duo die either….. firstly as it is reduced to £13.27… and secondly as it is such a great size for co-ordination with your Scallop Square die projects… a keeper for me….

imageimage

3. For My Family stamp set

This stamp set adorns & gets used at every class at The Craft Spa…. another keeper for me… I just can’t believe how much use this has had… Not only has it all the family members you may wish for … but it also has some great greetings too (which took me ages to spot!!) Unrepeatable!

image

4. Getting Started Classic Stampin’ Spots

These are just the best item for people starting out on their Stampin’ Up & crafting journey….. only £1.81 a pad/colour…. compared to £4.95 for the big inkpads  - and I still use mine regularly even though I do have every big ink pad colour!! Just can’t get the same direct to paper effect on the edges of your cardstock – or spot inking your stamps where you don’t want the whole image to be inked up….. they will be sadly missed…

image

5. Square Punches

Again plural!! Not sure how we are going to cope without these …… At least I can use them in hiding in my craft room!!!

imageimage

6. Tabletop Cutter

We waited so long in Europe for this…. a heavy duty guillotine cutter… and now it is off ….. Gutted.com….. Again it won’t disappear from my craft room for prepping up for classes… as much as I love the trimmer ( which is still my fave cutting tool!!) And I know that many of my customers were REALLY wanting this …. well don’t delay ladies….

image

7. Two Tags Die

I could cry!! Love this one... Fabulous and impressive easy tags. And a great one for more inventive uses too. Another that I have achieved/used on every type of papercrafting project there is going….

image

8. Fancy Favour Box Die

Huge tears here…. I have a list of over 40 projects that my over-active brain dreamt up for using this die on!! I made 6 of them… Remember Bertie Bunny & Charlie Chick for Easter…. and the die is going…. words just cannot describe my loss…. I will be back soon to share the other 4 projects …… this post is far too long for sharing them today!!! And who would believe that I took a long time to take to this die…. Once used… for ever smitten….

image

9. Ring Albums

Wonderful D ring albums…I keep being told that this type of album is hard to find…. well it will be even harder soon! Available in both 12” and 8(Quick update 11.03 pm – 12” Early Espresso Album All Gone already!!)

image

10. Elegant Embossing Folders

Again plural….

Elegant Bouquet is my best selling product ever….. it was an immediate hit on first use! And I can’t believe it…. I haven’t posted the card that did it for us all….on my blog… so that is another one( actually two!!) on the To Post this month list…..

And Elegant Lines is both gorgeous… and reduced!!! Only £4.50

imageimage

 

11. Ornament Punch & Delightful Decorations stamps

Aargh!! What no bauble punch and co-ordinating stamps…. Christmas could be harder this year!! Never mind how much I use the punch in punch art projects!!

imageimage

12. Need For Speed & Just Believe stamps ( I know I am cheating again – 2 here!)

Need For Speed - my go to for men stamp set…..know there are many ladies that have been close to buying this one… again… delay no more!! Many projects to share soon…..

image

Just Believe – the most useful stamp set ever for techniques and playing with inks. And so lovely too!!! The best Stampin’ Up! Convention gift ever!

image

13. Designer Series Papers

All going apart from Polka Dot Parade and Natural Composition Speciality…… Just going to highlight the REAL bargains on here. All these at 50% off… Only £ 4.98 for a pack of 12 sheets… about 40p a sheet!

The first one, Twitterpated, that is the most useful paper pack ever….. it can be used for every occasion throughout the year….. and great for Mens cards too…..

Storytime – fabulous – and so great in your Divided Pages Protectors to reflect a kids life.

Patio Party – so pretty. About to make mini books for my next scrapbooking class with that one!

Be Of Good Cheer – cheap pack for your Christmas cards….. though can be used all year round….

image

image

image

image

14. Watercolour Wonder Crayons

These have been so popular. They just blend like nothing else…. So thought I should just highlight the fact that they are going… for ever….. Available in each Colour Collection ( though sadly not the In Colors)

Quick update Sun 2nd June – only Subtles left

image

15. Fabric

All going!!! Most reduced by 30-40% to £5.37/£6.17. £16.17 for the huge Essentials pack… Buy it now if you like making projects with fabric…..

And spot the Fabric adhesive roll down to £10.13 whilst you are at it! ( nearly 2mtr in length)

image

image

Be back with more Retired List highlights another day…… you have been warned!!

No comments: