Thursday 23 May 2013

Another Dapper Dad & Parkers Patterns papers Card for Men

2013_03_Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa,UK Stampin Up demonstrator, Dapper Dad Shoe (3)

Just a quick share today. I have rather a lot of Mens cards I want to share in the next week ……

Here is another Mans card we made in class back in March using the Dapper Dad stamp set – the brogue shoe this time…. The shoe is stamped on 2 cardstock colours then a bit of cutting and sticking… then voila!

I love the layout of this card for a Mans card….. which was CASED from this card by Miss Minx on SplitcoastStampers.

But I will have to let you into 2 secrets!!! ….

The papers…. well, they just aren’t me… I was desperate to remake with different papers….. but the menfolk that have had this card so far….. they really love them!! So what do I know!!!

I will be so sorry when Not Quite Navy cardstock is no longer available at the end of June…. it has become my go-to colour for Men….

SU! Supplies Used

Stamps – Dapper Dad; Stacks of Wishes

Papers – Parkers Patterns

Cardstock – Not Quite Navy, Naturals Ivory

Inks & Markers – Not Quite Navy; Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist

Embellishments – Bakers Twine Cherry Cobbler; Silver Basics Designer Button

No comments: