Thursday 31 January 2013

Coming Soon… Stampin’ Up! Spring/Summer Catalogue, Sale A Bration projects and Sunday 3rd February Blog Hop …

Come back on Sunday afternoon, 3rd February to trip the blog hop fantastic!! Lots of new Spring/Summer Catalogue products to be seen…. 
Did someone tell you we have a new catalogue coming out tomorrow!! Yes it is time for the Stampin’ Up Spring / Summer catalogue… come back tomorrow! All will be revealed…. All I can say for now is…. LOVELY!!!
Also starting tomorrow… I will be sharing the many samples I have been busy making using the Sale A Bration free stamp sets and papers…. one free for every £45 you spend…... 17 to choose from!!
Need a reminder of what the Sale A Bration freebies are.. go to the end of this post for the easy pictorial!!
Need a reminder of my Special Sale A Bration offers… see the tabs at the top of my blog…. or just go here….
Thinking about getting your £162.50 product for just £99… again see the Join My Team tab at the top.. or just go here

Really hope you pop by again soon!!!!
SAB_free products_page 1SAB_free products_page 2

No comments: