Tuesday 7 August 2012

Scallop Square #22 – Double Swinging Z-Fold Card for Mothers Day

2012_07 210_resize

And here is the card that proved the most popular at the Team Training event last month.

I don’t think the photos do it justice but I know those of you at the Team Training will remember!!

 

 

2012_07 206_resize

A lot of people thought that this looked intricate and complicated – but actually it isn’t really…. though there are steps that HAVE to be done in a certain order or it doesn’t work….. ( and yes I learnt the hard way….)

 

2012_03_Scallop Square1 07_resize

 

Quite a few photos from different angles here to hopefully portray the card as effectively as possible…..

 

 

2012_03_Scallop Square1 08_resizeAnd I can’t wait to make a Christmas version sometime soon. I am just waiting ( patiently!!!) to be able to order a few new papers and stamp sets. Not long now for me and my fellow demos……. And only 3 weeks (1st September) for everyone else…… with the launch of our first-time-ever Autumn/ Winter catty here in Europe…… Yay!!!

I started to do a step by step – but there are a few strategic photos that would be best taken and my camera battery has just died….. and DH is complaining about how long I have been on the PC today…….oops – he is right……. So sorry… that will have to be for another day……

SU! Supplies  

Dies – Scallop Square Die; Embosslits - Beautiful Wings

Stamps – Teeny Tiny Wishes; Delightful Dozen

Paper – Cheerful Treat ( hostess only)

Punches – Word Window; Modern Label

2 comments:

veronica said...

lovely card Amanda - you've practically convinced me now that I really NEED that die after your recent posts!
ps Many thanks for the nice comment,and even more for being my first follower!!

Amanda said...

Veronica - what do you mean by practically convinced you - you definitely NEED it rather than just want it!!!