Thursday 2 August 2012

Scallop Square #18 – Creative Elements Scallop C6 card

2012_07 194_resize Just a quick post to show you a standard c6 card with the addition of a rectangular scallop mat using the Scallop Square die.

This card is made using images from the Creative Elements stamp set and the FRIEND wording from the For My Family set along with the hostess-only Happiest Birthday Wishes set. ( which must be be my most used hostess set ever…)

BUT I really LOVE this From My Family stamp set (or Family Reunion set to my US friends!). Not only does it have virtually every family member represented – but some general greetings too. Great wording set to be able to stamp to make every family member feel really special…. and it can be used not just for cards – but also for some special scrapbooking pages….  I have added an image of the whole set so you can see what I mean.

clip_image002

SU! Supplies

Stamps – Creative Elements, Happiest Birthday Wishes, For My Family ( aka Family Reunion)

Dies – Scallop Square die

Punches – Word Window, Modern Label

Card & Papers – Mocha Morning DSP, Pool Party, Whisper White

Ribbon – Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon

Embellishments – Antique Brad, Gemstone

Inks – Basic Black, Pool Party

No comments: