Saturday 25 August 2012

Beautiful Butterflies #3 – Little & Large Easel Cards from the Beautiful Butterflies die

2012_08_Beautiful Butterflies at The Craft Spa 050_resize

 

So here is a little and a large version of an easel card made using the Beautiful Butterflies die. A really simple and stunning little card….. that resulted in my ladies ooh-ing and aah-ing… a lot!!

 

But I can’t take the credit!! The small one is an exact CASE of the gorgeous card by Bronwyn Eastley done back in April 2011. You can find her tutorial for the smaller one here.  She is also selling a tutorial for the larger one here – but I have to admit that I worked it out myself as I didn’t realise that was available until just now!!

SU! Supplies

Stamps - Thank You Kindly ;Teeny Tiny Wishes

Embossing Folders - Elegant Bouquet ; Vintage Wallpaper

Dies - Beautiful Butterflies

Punches - Itty Bitty Blossoms; Modern Label

Card & Paper – Whisper White; Rich Razzleberry

Inks - Rich Razzleberry ; Basic Grey

Embellishments – Gemstones; Clear Rhinestone Brad

 

No comments: